The Anglesey Business Centre
The Anglesey Business Centre provides services and facilities to local and national businesses working on the Island.
A suite of fully equipped meeting rooms and offices is available for hire by the hour, half day or day, or longer periods by arrangement.
The Centre brings business people together by offering flexible access to the latest communications technology.
Facilities available at the Centre include:
- air conditioned room for up to 25 persons
- smaller seminar/meeting rooms for up to 12 persons
- hot desk and one-to-one meeting rooms
- simultaneous English – Welsh translation facilities and equipment
- presentation facilities and equipment
- catering on request
- fully staffed and spacious reception area
The Centre hosts:
business.wales.gov.uk – the first point of contact for business information
Interreg – promoting sustainable development of the Ireland/Wales region
International Business Wales – for advice on exporting
Economic Development Unit – advice and support on business development, regeneration and European issues